We produce all runner wheels in Leipzig. This guarantees that distances are short and a high level of transparency is maintained. The runner wheels are manufactured manually in an elaborate process with meticulous perfection by our runner wheel specialist. Before shipment, each wheel is checked again. Perfect true running and the uniform tension of all spokes are of particular importance.
The asymmetrical profile of our rims ensures that the spoke tension is nearly the same on the right and on the left sides. Special attention is also paid to the homogeneous tension of all spokes of each side. The more homogeneous the tension is, the longer is the life of the wheel. No spoke is loaded more or less than, for example, the next spoke in the wheel – the risk of spoke failure is near zero. The concentricity of a runner wheel is not less important. It is responsible for the straight running ability and the stability of cycling.
Our production of runner wheels focuses on all these requirements which are made on a perfect runner wheel today. Besides, repeated pressure tests during manufacture ensure that the nipples make a perfect sit in the preformed nipple seat and the spoke bends it the spoke hole of the hub flange.
All aspects that we apply in the manufacture of a runner wheel set result in a high-stability product for great cycling experience and the pleasure of using it for a long time.
You find more details on this rim here
MCFK - User Manual
- Material: Carbon Prepreg
- Range of use: Road, cyclocross
- Rim: Mcfk Rim
- Brake system: Disc only
- Standard disc brake: IS 2000 (6-Loch)
- Hub: Tune, Extralite, Carbon Ti, DT Swiss
- Freewheel: 9-, 10-, 11-speed Shimano | SRAM // 11-speed SRAM XD (XX1, X01, X1) // 10-, 11-speed Campagnolo
- Spoke: Sapim CX-Ray
- Nipple: Sapim Polyax
- Optik rim: Design 3K - twill fabric - bright // Design UD - unidirectional carbon - matt
- Color hub: black
- Color spokes: black
- Color nipples: black
- Axle front: QR5, QR12, TA15
- Axle rear: QR5, X-12
- Tire: Tubeless, Tubeless Ready, folding tire, wired-on tire
- Rim width outside: 26,5 mm
- Rim width inside: 17,5 mm
- Asymmetry: 3,5 mm
- Max. system weight: 125 kg
- Weight: from 1395 g table of weights