Mavic Crossride Tubeless Quest
The new standard for versatile All-mountain tyres
The Quest is one of the key treads in the Mavic range. It’s the most versatile – able to ride all kinds of terrain. And this Crossride Tubeless Quest version delivers Quest’s great mix of performance and reliability.
One of the secrets is the ARC compound (60a), which is durable while offering a safe grip and fast rolling capacities, while the Guard casing with its additional protection will prevent flats on rocky trails.
And to offer better traction, stronger grip, lighter weight and an even lower risk of flats, we’ve used a UST Tubeless Ready construction.
Crossride Tubeless Quest is available in 26x2.4, 27.5x2.4 and 29x2.35.
- High spaced knobs for increased traction
- High side knobs for better cornering
- UST Tubeless Ready: traction and comfort
Designed to maximise the performance of the Crossride Tubeless
- Guard: reinforced casing
- All Round Compound (60a): mix of grip and wear resistance
- Ramped knob support for better braking and improved durability
- Designed to maximise the performance of the Crossride Tubeless
Strong & safe
The tyre casing is reinforced with an extra layer that helps reduce flats.
UST Tubeless Ready
- Additional protection layer: reduced risks of flats
- stronger casing: improved durability
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
- Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
- Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant
Vielseitig und langlebig
All Round Compound. Diese Gummimischung (60 Shore A) ergibt einen vielseitigen und zugleich langlebigen Reifen.
- Vielseitig: gute Performance auf jedem Untergrund
- Niedrigerer Rollwiderstand
- Geringerer Verschleiss