Mavic Crossmax Quest
Grip, comfort and control, the recipe for versatility
The Quest tread makes light work of any trail, no matter what the conditions, and it works great on front and rear wheels for all-mountain exploration rides. Although for a more aggressive ride, you should be looking at Crossmax Charge XL and Quest XL tyres.
Low weight, high protection and grip
Crossmax Quest features a UST Tubeless Ready construction and a Guard+ casing, which is single ply with a soft protection layer to offer lighter weight, protection and grip.
For climbing and descending
In our endless search for the perfect blend of climbing and descending ability, we’ve given Crossmax Quest a new dual compound on its tread (X-mix, 55/50). This has a more durable and faster rolling centre tread as well as softer side knobs for unrivalled grip while cornering.
Crossmax Quest comes in multiple sizes available to suit any need, all with the same technical features: 26x2.4, 27.5x2.4, 27.5x2.25, 29x2.35 and 29x2.25.
Efficiency and grip: versatility
- New X-mix Quest dual compound (55/50): grip in all condition and durability
- High spaced knobs for traction, predictable braking and precise cornering
- Large volume for comfort and confidence
Designed to maximise the performance of the Crossmax XL
- Guard +: reinforced casing
- X-mix dual compound: long lasting rolling tread
- UST Tubeless Ready: reduced risk of flats
- Developed as a single unit with the Crossmax XL wheels to maximise performance and aesthetics
Protection & performance
The tyre casing is reinforced with a high density extra layer that protects from flats and gives a more supple feel for better comfort and rolling efficiency
UST Tubeless Ready
- Additional layer: stronger casing, better protection against flats
- High density layer: smoother contact with the ground, better comfort
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
- Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
- Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant