Mavic Crossmax Quest XL
Traction and control
Crossmax Quest XL is the perfect fit for any all-mountain rear wheel.
With a rounder profile, more small knobs and a brand new dual compound tread (50/40 - X-mix), it offers a great mix of rolling efficiency, traction and cornering grip. The harder compound on the rolling tread also makes it more durable and resistant to aggressive braking.
Just like the matching front tyre, Crossmax Charge XL, this rear-specific Crossmax Quest XL uses a Guard2 (dual ply) and UST Tubeless Ready casing to perfectly cope with fast, aggressive riding styles and technical trails.
Available in 26x2.4, 27.5x2.4 and 29x2.35 with white graphics, and in 27.5x2.4 with Yellow Ltd graphics.
Enduro efficiency for rear use
- Bigger 2.4 casing, more air volume for better comfort and compliance (2.35 in 29")
- X-mix dual compound (50/40), the right mix for enduro rear use
- Fast rolling and traction for efficient power transfer
Mavic's exclusive construction
- Large 2.4 casing for better comfort and (2.35 in 29") Guard 2: dual ply reinforced UST Tubeless Ready X-mix grip and durability
- X-mix: the right mix for enduro rear use
- Matching wheels and tyres graphics
- Ideal performance on Crossmax XL Pro
Guard 2: the strongest tyre
Dual ply construction makes for a super strong casing to prevent flats even at low pressure. Rubber layers thickness is optimized to keep the weight low.
Recommended for Enduro racing and all types of aggressive riding.
UST Tubeless ready
- Dual ply: strong casing for aggressive riding
- Optimized thickness: perfect weight/strength ratio for Enduro
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
- Benefits of UST: traction, control, comfort
- Tubeless Ready: lighter construction, perfectly air tight with the use of sealant