The access to the Mavic road performance: light and reliable, now with a wide rim for improved ride quality and comfort
At Mavic we believe in high quality gear with no compromise on reliability, whether it’s for racing or training. Everything we do is about delivering low weight, excellent ride quality and great versatility to suit any kind of riding – and Aksium stays true to this Mavic DNA with features usually reserved for top performance road wheels.
These features include straight pull spokes that bring strength and stiffness, while the versatile and lightweight rims keep inertia low and reactivity high. New for 2016, the lightweight rims are now wider to increase air volume and for a better fit with tyres up to 32mm.
The hubs are incredibly tough to withstand high mileage with no servicing needed. And the QRM bearings are the smoothest in the category. This all adds up to a Mavic wheelset with a world-class ride quality that will last longer than any other.
Weight : 1880 grams (Pair without tyre)
Access to the Mavic Quality
Access to the Mavic road wheel efficiency
- High quality cartridge bearings: QRM
- Rim resistance: pinned join and H2 reinforced drilling
- Straight pull spokes, stronger than J-bent
Access to the Mavic look
- Wide rim accomodates wider tyres for improved comfort
- Contained weight
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
- Pair without tyre: 1880 grams
- Front without tyre: 865 grams
- Rear without tyre: 1015 grams