|Magura STORM SL – The ultimate disc brake rotor|
One look is enough as the ultimate design says it all: the STORM SL rotor will set a new benchmark when it comes to weight, performance and durability!
All Magura Marta discs brakes will come from end of september onwards with the new STORM SL rotor, which is of course also compatible with the Louise and Julie hp models.
This info is also valid for spare rotors.
Only good ol' Gustav M is NOT compatible with STORM rotors.
Magura STORM SL features:
- Optimised rotor geometry for extreme temperature absorption without disc warping.
- Perfect friction balance between brake pad and rotor for maximum braking power in all conditions, even after extremely long and difficult descents.
- Wider brake surface prevents tipping of brake pads. This optimises brake modulation without squeaking or brake pad judder.
- Bigger surface for optimised heat dispersion through more and bigger cut outs.
- Through latest FEM-calculations optimised transitions between brake surface, spoke and fixing ring. Therefore massive weight reduction by equally high stiffness.
- Optimised production processes creating zero fault rate and therefore allowing further refinements and weight savings without sacrificing strength and durability.
- Even less wear than predecessor.
- Aggressive race design.
|Diameter:||203, 180, 160, 140 mm|
|Weight:||15% less than predecessor (From 147g/0.32 lbs. (203mm) to 75g/0.16lbs. (140mm)|
|Compatibility:||all disc brake models except Gustav M|
|Material:||high performance steel|
|Mounting:||IS 6-hole version, Centerlock compatible in conjunction with new Centerlock adapter (available in August 2010)|