As with all Extralite products UltraHubs exceed UNI/DIN Safety standards.
Safety tests simulate a very strong 90kg (200lb) rider's output.
|High performance with the ease of regular elbowed spokes.|
Equipped with ABEC5 cartridge bearings featuring Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls, 52100 Hi-Carbon Chromium Alloy Races, Nylon-Graphite Ball Retainers, Removable Snap Ring Seals. Fully serviceable. Special low friction SRS axial seals on main hub bearings, 2RS protective seals on freewheel bearing. Titanium ratchet wheel with a precise 30T pawl engaging system.
Features & Information
- Weight: 139g
- Drillings: 20h,24h,28h,32h
- Material: special AL7075TX & Grade5 titanium
- External Bearings: 6803-SRS/6803-2RS ABEC5 cartridges
- Internal Bearings: 6903-SRS ABEC5 main axle & Ertalite® bushing
- Compatibility: Shimano-Sram 8/9/10S, Campagnolo 9/10/11s
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm, milled to micro tolerances
- Body construction: 3D multiaxial machining, all in 1 stage
- Finishing: black anodized body, "hart-coated" axle-ends
- Micro-tuner: the quickest bearing preload system
- Freewheel: Hyper engineered 2pawls OR-Drive
- Graphics: laser etched.
- Optional: ZeroUp-R hybrid-ceramic bearings.
The easy and quick external bearing preload system that ensures precise tuning, smooth running and no play at the rim.
To further optimize wheel stiffness we provide specific Campagnolo and Shimano/Sram axle-ends that are optimized around the cassette dimensions of each manufacturer's standard.
The black finished "Extreme Camber" axle-ends allow Shimano/Sram setups to gain 1.5mm more camber on the drive side. This makes UltraRear SX equipped wheels at least 5% laterally stiffer than any other hub on the market.
ZeroUp-R ceramic balls bearings sport the latest generation of hi-tech features: Grade 3 Balls made in the USA, Magnetite rust proof finish, ABEC 5 Precision, silicone VV Seals, 3-times cryogenic race treatment.