- Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Right flange drilling Ø: 87-94mm
- Disc flange drilling Ø: 53.6mm
- Center to right flange: 22.5mm
- Center to disc flange: 36.5mm
|A new and specifically designed polyurethane lip seal enhances the protection of freewheel mechanism. The new "twin-Life" hub-shell features a second additional row of splines for the floating ring. The second fitting position allows to rebuild the hub back to brand new conditions in case it get badly worn out by a neglected maintenance.|
Straight pull spokes increase wheel reactivity under sprinting.
They appreciably reduce lateral flex and increase torque transmission reactivity.
You can count on beefy and properly dimensioned bearings coupled with a highly engineered axle, body and parts.
Micro-tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system integrates external Soft-Touch o-ring seals.
Precise hub bearing setting ensures low bearing friction and no play at the rim.
It took more than a year of continuous testing to develop and fine-tune the HyperRear’s fully-alloy front-engagement freewheel mechanism.
Features & Information
- Weight: 192g (QR12-XD)
- Available Drilling: 32H
- Material: special 7075TXX
- Internal sealing: 2xrs seals on each bearing
- Extreme spoke camber: optimized drive train flange
- Frame standards: 135 x 10mm or QR12 (142mm, 142+, X-12)
- Micro-Tuner: easy to set external bearing preload system
- Internal sealing: 2xRS soft-touch NBR seals on each bearing
- External sealing: polyurethane Lip seal / Soft-Touch o-ring
- Cassette standards: Shimano/Sram 8-9-10s or Sram XD-Drive (XX1)
- Freewheel: hyper engineered front engagement system, 36 engagement positions
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm grinded to micro tolerances
- Bearings: heavy duty 2x17-30 + 2x17-26 2RS sealed cartridges
- Finishing: black anodized body, red or black anodized spider
- Graphics: laser etched
- Optional: "HDC-Hybrid R" hybrid-ceramic bearings