Dimensions for wheel building
- Spoke hole Ø: 2.5mm
- Disc flange drilling Ø: 30.5mm
- Center to left flange: 40mm
- Center to right flange: 20mm
- Right flange drilling Ø: 50mm
|Specifically designed for Road disc use. New 4-bearing design for long lasting preformance. New oversized titanium ratchet wheel with a precise 32T pawl engaging system. Straight pull spokes increase wheel stiffness under sprinting. They appreciably reduce lateral flex and increase torque transmission reactivity. All this comes with a noticeable weight reduction too! Micro-tuner: Extralites easy and quick external bearing preload system that ensures precise tuning, smooth running and no play at the rim. Equipped with ABEC5 cartridge bearings featuring Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls, 52100 Hi-Carbon Chromium Alloy Races, Nylon-Graphite Ball Retainers, Removable Snap Ring Seals. Fully serviceable. |
Very light: a weight nearly as low as hybrid ceramic versions. Special low friction SRS axial seals on main hub bearings, 2RS protective seals on freewheel bearings. Hi-tech rarely combines with maintenance easiness, not here!
As with all Extralite products UltraHubs exceed UNI/DIN Safety standards. Safety tests simulate a very strong 90kg (200lb) rider's output.
Features & Information
- Weight: 145g.
- Drilling: 24h only.
- Material: special AL7075TX & Grade5 Titanium.
- Bearings: 3x 6803-2RS ABEC5 1x6903-2RS ABEC5 cartridges.
- Compatibility: Shimano-Sram 8/9/10S, Campagnolo 9/10/11s, Shimano 11S.
- Axle construction: multishaped 17mm, milled to micro tolerances.
- Body construction: 3D multiaxial machining all in 1 stage.
- Finishing: black anodized body, "hart-coated" axle-ends.
- Micro-tuner: the quickest bearing preload system.
- Freewheel: Hyper engineered 2pawls OR-Drive.
- Graphics: laser etched.