DT Swiss RR 585 road rim
The strongest road rim in DT Swiss line-up, the RR 585 is available in 20, 24, 28 or 32 hole and is a semi-aero offering at 30 mm deep. The RR 585 is perfect for strong riders who really need the rigid strength of a solid aluminum rim. It weighs in at 580 g and is available in grey (only 32 holes) or black.
- SBWT (strength boost welding technology). Two small inserts are pressed into both ends of the rim to stabilize the profile while it is welded. After welding the joint is CNC machined.
- 30.3 mm deep aero rim with wear control
- SBWT welded rim joint
- For tyres from 700x19C to 700x35C
- Recommended rim tape width: 16-622
- ERD size: 582 mm
- Weight: 585 g (max. rider weight 110 kg/242 lbs)