MEGA G3 on the rear wheel makes Zonda of the 2013 range the benchmark wheel in the market: greater torsional stiffness and greater side stiffness that transform into greater energy transmitted to the wheel.
Zonda 2013, in the 2 standard tyre versions and 2-Way Fit, raises the performance level, boasting greater performance and more aggressiveness.
The Zonda wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation.
This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.
Weight: 1550 g
Campagnolo Zonda features
- MILLED RIM: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- MOMAG: Allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance - makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- SPOKES ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM: keeps the spokes in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- STAINLESS STEEL AERO SPOKES: maximum aerodynamic penetration - lower weight and greater reactivity.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel.
- NEW COMPLETELY REDESIGNED AND LIGHTER WHEEL BLOCK: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die.
Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.