Features of the Campagnolo Record hub
|Place your bet on red 11 and you have won before starting the race!|
The new eye-catching design highlights the upgrades done on all our Campagnolo Record groupset components:
controls, derailleurs, crankset and sprocket set are more precise, they perform better and have our unique Italian design.
Here you can find other components of the Campagnolo Record groupset:
There are no excuses: With the Campagnolo Record groupset, you'll always be in the lead!
The Record hubs have been substantially redesigned to exalt the qualities which made the previous ones famous and appreciated all over the world.
The Campagnolo Record oversize body design has been accentuated, some parts have been lightened and the freewheel body is made entirely of light alloy.
The highly appreciated adjustable 15-ball bearings have remained unchanged and the ceramic ball kit is available as an option.
The quick releases have been redesigned completely; they are now lighter and their operation is based on a symmetrical fulcrum lever.
An evolutionary refinement to offer more demanding users the ne plus ultra for performance and reliability.
The Campagnolo Record hub has an incredible light weight from only 231 grams (rear) and 116 grams (front).
Technical data of the Campagnolo Record hub
- oversize light-alloy axle
weight savings and rigidity
- Campagnolo Record oversize body
greater rigidity, weight savings
- adjustable bearings
more ball bearings for same size / longer life / adjustable,eliminable play / each component individually replaceable / low friction / lighter / ceramic-ready
- monolithic FW body
- release with light-alloy housings and lever
Included in delivery
- hole number: 32
- shifting: 9s/10s/11s
- Over Locknut Dimension: 130 mm
- Campagnolo Record hub weight: 231 g (rear) - 116g (front)
- spoke hole circle (left/right rear): 44/46 mm
- spoke hole circle (left/right front): 39/39 mm
- flange distance (left/right - rear): 35.16/15.2 mm
- flange distance (left/right - front): 33.75/33.75 mm
- light alloy body, axle and one-piece freewheel body
- adjustable bearings
- Campagnolo Record quick-release with aluminium lock nuts
- Symmetric Action™ lever on the release
- 1x Campagnolo Record rear hub
- 1x quick-release
Never use radial spoking on Campagnolo Record hubs!
Radial spoking will compromise the structural integrity of the Campagnolo Record hub and can result in an accident!
Hubs damaged as a result of radial spoking can not be repaired or replaced under warranty.
- 17mm open-ended spanners
- 1x 2,5mm Allen key
- 2x 5mm Allen keys