|The ultimate solution for Sram cranks that feature a removable spider. Spiderless chainrings allow for flawless single speed or Sram 1x9/10/11 drivetrain setup. These chainrings save more than 150g over regular spider and chainring combo. Reliable, extremely light, stiff and clean looking on the bike. Fear no more about loose chainring bolts or compatibility issues – go spiderless!|
For light riding chainkeeper may not be needed. For more aggressive riding it will be needed. Please use short/medium clutch mech. or xx1 rear derailleur. KMC chains strongly not recommended. Always use new chain with new chainring.Tested by XC Silver World Champion Marek Konwa!
- The lightest solution on the bicycle market – period.
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 28T(46g), 30T(49g), 32T(53g), 34T(67g), 36T(80g – coming soon)
- Color: Black, Racing Red, Yale Blue
- Compatibility: SRAM XX1, X01, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 and Truvativ AKA cranks. GXP models - works great. BB30 - works with longer spindles* (read at the bottom)
- Material: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
- Finish: anodized
- Chainline: 49mm
- Tooth Shape: Can be used with singlespeed, 1x9, 1x10 and 1x11 as it fits all chains. Tooth shape optimized for quiet work.